I am here
and you ask why?
Because i love blogging ... true story ...
well, its still not a year yet since my last post ...
don't blame me! have you updated yours?
i have always wanted to update my blog. But believe it or not, i have forgotten my password and its really complicated to recover it.
YES YES I AM LAZY!
Clicking "I've forgotten my password" is like walking by foot to the moon. If you have been to the moon, you will most probably know its just a 15 min walk.
No one blogs anymore. But i am still going to continue updating. Maybe once a year? or twice a week?? =D
I really don't know.
I hope they are still some readers out there and also bloggerS. Every blog i visited is as dead as my goldfish.
C'mon everyone .. blogging is FUN!
Subscribe by RSS
